Healthcare providers, hospitals, medical billing and transcription companies achieve HIPAA compliant file transfers via SFTP and a Secure Professional or a Secure Business plan from FTP Worldwide. Our dedicated servers are located in secure data centers with onsite technical and security staff.
FTP Worldwide has been the trusted leader for providing secure FTP hosting solutions since 2005. Unlike many of the “file sharing” services that have sprouted up recently, FTP Worldwide can provide you with a flexible and secure SFTP (FTP over SSH) solution that will allow you to transfer private medical information with peace of mind. Our secure FTP hosting plans use industry standard encryption methods to protect your data as it is being transferred to or from your FTP site.
All of our FTP plans come with these performance and security features:
- FTP Worldwide is a FTP/SFTP hosting service – No web hosting or email service to slow performance.
- FTP Worldwide servers are never overloaded, (over sold) which compromises performance.
- FTP Worldwide servers are maintained 24/7 with onsite technical and security staff.
- FTP Worldwide utilizes a Private Cloud infrastructure.
- FTP Worldwide does not allow anonymous FTP.
At FTP Worldwide, we invest heavily to meet the requirements of all the components of the HIPAA Security Rule, including Administrative Safeguards, Physical Safeguards and Technical Safeguards. We will also enter into a Business Associate Agreement if required by your organization.
Need to exchange data with multiple trading partners?
Call us today at 800-781-6862 for information about discounts on multi-account SFTP connections.